36" Built-in Side by Side Refrigerator with 4 Adjustable Spill-Proof Glass Shelves, Humidity-Controlled Drawer, 2 Storage Drawers, Ice Maker and Star-K Certified: Stainless Steel with Tubular Handles
In the Beginning
In 1943, Westye F. Bakke built the first freestanding freezer in the basement of his Madison, WI. home. A businessman with a keen ability to anticipate post-World War II refrigeration trends, he founded Sub-Zero Freezer Company just two years later in an old two-car garage. From its modest beginnings, Sub-Zero has become what it is today: the recognized leading manufacturer of premium built-in home refrigerators.
Since its founding, Sub-Zero has pioneered quality products that meet its customers needs. In the mid-1950s, for example, the company developed the built-in refrigerator - a unit that changed the future of kitchen design by fitting within surrounding counter and cabinet space. Over time, the company has refined its early concept and has brought to market a comprehensive line of built-in models, including the 200 Series of undercounter models, its award-winning 500 Series, the design-flexible 600 Series, the integrated 700 Series, and, most recently, the state-of-the-art 400 Series of wine storage.
For 60 years, Sub-Zero has offered innovative, aesthetically appealing and technologically advanced solutions to meet virtually any home refrigeration need. Through foresight and responsiveness, the company has earned its position as an industry leader - a position Sub-Zero intends to maintain well into the new millennium.
What do you want your kitchen to be? Sub-Zero refrigerators, freezers and wine storage units are the definitive kitchen components. Made by hand. Tested to the nth degree. With innovative dual refrigeration. Built to the same exacting standards, Wolf cooking instruments help give the fullest expression to your love of good food and the pleasure of preparing it. Wolf fuels your passion for cooking.
The Sub-Zero BI-36S side-by-side refrigerator/freezer provides maximum side-by-side refrigeration capacity in a compact width. Sub-Zero dual refrigeration along with new air purification and water filtration systems guard the freshness of your food and water like nothing before. Framed, overlay and stainless steel models are available. The new flush inset design installation option allows the unit to sit flush with surrounding cabinetry.
- Side-by-Side Refrigerator / Freezer
- Framed, Overlay and Classic Stainless Steel Model Options
- Flush Inset Design Installation Option
- Allows unit to sit flush with surrounding cabinetry.
- Air Purification System
- Water Filtration System
- Evenly-Distributed Bright Interior Lighting
- Adjustable, Spill-Proof Glass Shelves
- Crisper and Deli Drawers Form A Special Low-Temperature Zone
- Informational Freshness Cards Inside Unit
- Max Ice Feature Produces Ice 40% Faster For A 24-Hour Period
- Dual Refrigeration System
- Meets Strict Department of Energy Requirements
- Uses less energy than a 100-watt light bulb.
- Flip-Up Grille Allows Unit To Be Completely Built In and Serviced From The Front
- UL Approved For US and Canada
- Star-K Kosher Certified As Sabbath and Holiday-Compliant
- Two, Five and Twelve-Year Residential Warranty
- Exclusions apply - see warranty terms.
|Energy Star Qualified:||No|
|Annual Energy Usage:||$68|
|Adjustable, Spill-Proof Glass Shelves:||Yes|
|Informational Freshness Cards Inside Unit:||Yes|
|Dual Refrigeration System:||Yes|
|Capacity:||12.2 Cu. Ft.|
|Air Purification System:||Yes|
|Adjustable Glass Shelves:||4|
|Stationary Glass Shelf:||1|
|Adjustable Door Shelves:||3|
|Stationary Door Shelves:||2|
|Adjustable Dairy Compartment:||Yes|
|Capacity:||8.0 Cu. Ft.|
|Water Filtration System:||Yes|
|Automatic Ice Maker:||Yes|
|Adjustable Wire Shelves:||3|
|Stationary Solid Shelf:||1|
|Adjustable Door Shelves:||5|
|Power Supply:||115 V AC, 60 Hz|
|Circuit Breaker:||15 Amp|
|Plumbing Requirements:||1/4" OD Copper Line, 30-100 psi|
|Dimensions and Weights|
|Door Clearance:||22 5/16"|
|Shipping Weight:||500 - 538 Lbs.|